Despite the various reforms carried out in the past few years, the prevailing Indirect tax regime in India is still in the state of evolution. It comprises plethora of laws, rules and regulations at the central and the state level. At its present structure, it poses unique challenges to business organisation and often have significant impacts – on cash flow, absolute costs and risk exposures. The Government is striving continuous changes in the Indirect Tax Laws to make it more assessee friendly. Proposed implementation of GST is an active step to integrate all indirect tax laws (Central Excise Duty, Customs Duty, Central Sales Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT) and Service Tax) under one law. In this direction, major step has been taken by introducing Negative List based Service Tax Regime which is being considered as significant move towards smooth transition to GST. We have dedicated team of experts providing multidimensional professional services in various Indirect Tax Laws. Our team gives you the perspective and support to manage indirect taxes more effectively and efficiently.
• Registration with various authorities and filing of returns as required under the law
• Handling of various procedural aspects regarding maintenance and verification of prescribed records, filing of declarations including tax planning
• Filing of various refund claims under VAT, Excise, Custom and Service Tax
• Availment of benefits under various scheme of Foreign Trade Policy
• Liaisoning with departments including handling of various appeals
• Advisory services related to VAT, Excise, Custom and Service tax
• SAD Refund Management
• Proposed changes towards Goods and Services Tax (GST) - Analysis of a business structure from an indirect tax perspective.