Mergers, Acquitions and Takeovers
Success or failure of Merger & Acquistion transactions depends upon the knowledge and experience put for the execution of the deal. Especially in case of M & A transactions, they are risky and mistakes are expensive. To overcome the hurdles of M & A transaction we have dedicated knowledge of the planning buy-side and sale side deal. We make sure that each stage of the transaction process is executed properly and we work closely with clients and provide understanding of the other party and their business.
Our M &A Transaction Advisory services include:
• Proposing merger or demerger model
• Drafting Scheme of Arrangement as per Companies Act, 2013.
• Drafting Scheme of Capital Reduction as per the Companies Act, 2013
• Drafting Draft Rehabilitation Scheme (DRS) for merger or demerger through Board of Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR)
• Providing report on Share Exchange Ratio for the scheme of arrangement
• Assistance in dealing and providing necessary documents to lawyers
• Assistance in dealing and filing documents with Government Authorities
• Review and assistance in replying to the issues raised by Governmental Authorities
• Assistance in post-amalgamation accounting, disclosures, secretarial and stamp duty compliances